Tuesday 2 August 2011

Travel Smart Program

Air Mauritius has launched the Travel Smart Program, a special offer aimed at enticing more South African visitors to this tropical paradise during the low, cool seasons with value added benefits such as increased luggage allowances, free trips for children, and discounts for honeymooners!

Program benefits

When travelling on Air Mauritius, with the Travel Smart Program you get:
  • Business Class Lounge access when travelling in Economy Class from OR Tambo, King Shaka and Cape Town International Airports;
  • Baggage allowance of 26kg per person;
  • Additional 7kg baggage allowance for sporting activities (e.g. a golf bag);
  • For honeymooners, a 20% reduction on the airline ticket for the bride;
  • Upgrade to Business Class at check-in for an additional R1 500;
  • Children under 12 travel free until 30 November 2011, excluding school holidays, and up to a maximum of two per family.

Partners

Leading hotels in Mauritius are also offering additional value added benefits when travelling on the Travel Smart Program via our tour operator partners. They are:

For more information, visit www.smarttravel.co.za, call us on 087 1511 848 or email jnbmk@airmauritius.com.

    2 comments:

    1. Hello Everybody,
      My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

      ReplyDelete